The 5th Annual Soybean Precision Genomics and Mutant Finder Workshops
August 3-4, 2016
University of Missouri – Columbia
The 5th annual Soybean Precision Genomics and Mutant Finder Workshops will be held on August 3-4, 2016, at the University of Missouri, Columbia Missouri.
The workshops will feature:
1) Presentations on soybean mutant resources
2) Tutorials on cutting edge technologies used for:
- Soybean targeted mutagenesis,
- Gene editing,
- Gene silencing
- Other functional genomics applications.
3) Field demonstrations of mutant populations and opportunity to order seed selected lines.
- United Soybean Board
- National Science Foundation.
Funding is available to help defray travel and lodging costs for participants. Please contact Bing Stacey (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the event and request for travel support. A strong background in molecular biology is recommended.