Division of Plant Sciences,
201 C.S. Bond Life Science Center, 1201 Rollins St.
University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211
Telephone: + 1 573-884-4799 (w)
Fax : + 1 573-884-9676
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. (Plant Genetics and Breeding), Chiba University, Chiba, Japan (March, 2003)
- M.Sc. (Botany), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh (1993)
- B.Sc. (Biology), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh (1991)
- Research Scientist/Research Associate (April 2012 – present); Division of Plant Sciences, C. S. Bond Life Science Center, National Center for Soybean Biotechnology, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA.
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Post-doctoral Researcher (September 2007 – February 2012); Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC), London, Ontario, Canada
- Postdoctoral Fellow (April 2003 – July 2007); National Institute of Agro-biological Sciences (NIAS) employed by Japan Science and Technology (JST), Tsukuba, Japan
Current Research Focus:
- Root hair single cell system biology.
- miRNAs and their regulation in soybean nodulation.
- Epigenetic studies of cytosine DNA methylation at single cell level.
- Developing soybean, Medicago and common bean transcriptomics and gene expression atlas through high throughput RNA-seq.